wHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BOOK WITH Abigail Traver photo
When you book with Abigail Traver Photo, you're signing up for a fun, adventure filled experience for even the most camera shy couples. So many times my couples have said how they have no idea what they're doing in front of a camera, and you don't have to! Leave that to me. No matter how awkward you think you are in front of a camera, you'll end up with amazing photos, trust me! Here's a basic rundown of what working with me looks like.
1. Contact me and tell me all about your day! You'll receive my pricing and services guide that'll take you through all the packages I offer, and which one will be best for you! Then we can schedule a phone call to answer all your questions and get to know each other a bit.
2. Booking! If you've decide that I'm the photographer for you, I'll send over the proposal! I require 40% retainer and a signed contract to make your booking official. Once that is complete you will officially be on my calendar! You'll receive my bridal guide in your email with lots of helpful tips for your elopement.
3. Planning your elopement. I'll help you research permits, ceremony locations, vendors, etc...
4. Finalizing the details. I'll send you a questionnaire before your elopement date. This will include all the info I will need to capture your day. Addresses, family portrait lists, etc...then I'll put together a final timeline for you to approve.
5. The big day! Time to celebrate! You relax and have fun on your day, let me take care of capturing every moment.
6. Receiving your final gallery. Sneak peeks will be sent within 72 hours of your elopement day. Your final images will be sent through a private online gallery within 10 weeks where you can download, order prints, and share your images.
7. Enjoy your memories! Never underestimate the power of a printed image, please don't just let your images sit in your computer. I recommend printing through your gallery to get the best quality out of your images.
We’ve had a few people who’ve seen our wedding photos and are about to get married themselves, reach out to us to see if we would recommend Abigail. EVERY TIME we say YES. She is worth EVERY PENNY. Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life - Abigail knows that and does everything in her power to capture the day how you want it to be captured. She is organized, talented, professional, flexible, and a total joy to be around. She has an eye for detail and goes above and beyond in every way. She even sent us a gift for hiring her. From the start we could tell she truly appreciates her clients. When we look back at our engagement and wedding photos we can’t help but feel extraordinarily blessed to have found Abigail. 10000000% highly recommend. :)))
- Alison & Tom